£39k per year
020 7820 7320
4 months ago
A health charity based in Central London are looking for a Database Manager. The successful candidate will manage the team in providing excellent data management, data selections, and in analysing and manipulating data in order to inform decisions on fundraising strategy and the overall supporter journey for the charity. You will lead the team to achieve these organisational aims as well as their own personal development goals.
- Lead the Database team, ensuring that each staff member is supported to achieve optimum performance and development.
- Work with the Head of Supporter Care & Database Services to create a comprehensive data strategy for the charity, ensuring business needs are anticipated and met.
- Act as the lead database expert across the charity and manage the Database Services team to provide guidance, training, and support to staff across Fundraising & Communications where appropriate. Provide technical training and guidance to direct line reports where necessary.
- Monitor the performance of the Database Services team against SLAs and report progress and results to the Head of Supporter Care & Database Services, and to the Fundraising & Communications department and the wider organisation where appropriate.
- Manage the Database Services team to contribute to the overall Supporter Journey, by offering expert guidance and support in data-driven decisions.
- Supervise the creation and maintenance of accurate process guides for all database processes.
- Line management experience
- Ability to delegate work to staff and to monitor and evaluate their performance..
- Significant experience of database management, including using a database to enter, maintain, and import data, to provide data selections, and to provide reporting and analysis.
- Excellent attention to detail and numeracy skills, and ability to manage and prepare financial information and analysis.
- Up to date knowledge of data protection guidelines including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Closing Date: 29th January 2021