£14.83 - 14.83 per hour
020 7820 7307
8 months ago
1 Month, 2 Weeks, 3 Days
I am delighted to be assisting an amazing international development organisation in search of a temporary Database Officer. Your role will be to ensure that all income-generating activities are run through the database ensuring the database is accurate and compliant.
- Manage the flow of financial and non-financial data from third-party platforms, as well as direct income and data streams. This will include cleaning and preparing data, as well as importing it into Raisers Edge.
- Ensure the database accurately reflects the current, recent, and historical activity and outcomes from third-party agencies and platforms, such as CAF
- Assist in undertaking monthly quality analysis of data received from agencies and third-party platforms.
- Undertake routine processes to ensure the database is accurate, such as de-duplicating.
- Assist on data cleansing, quality control, and donation upload
- Undertake ad hoc tasks that may be required from time to time supporting the team and running of the Charity.
You will also be required to:
- Maintain the charity's commitment to data protection and ensure that policies relating to these areas are maintained and/or developed as necessary
- Assist with ensuring high standards are being maintained with regards to Gift Aid compliance
- Assist with ensuring the organisation's commitment are being maintained with regards to following Fundraising Regulator's Code of Fundraising Practice
Skills and Experience Required:
- In depth knowledge of Raiser's Edge, ideally within a charitable organisation.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of working with data
- Experience of using Excel, including using formula
- Must feel confident working with and cleaning larger data sets.
- Experience of using Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build queries, run and interpret reports
- Excellent knowledge of data protection legislation
If you have the above skills and experience and are immediately available, please apply online today!