£16.48 - 16.48 per hour
020 7820 7308
over 2 years ago
2 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are excited to be working with a fantastic homelessness charity in order to recruit their next Interim Database Officer.
The successful candidate will be based at our clients Central London office for the duration of the 6-8 week role.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates must be available to start in the role immediately or within a one week notice period.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Day to day management of the database and supporter data
- Support the Fundraising team with data processing, imports and segmentation
- Manage the organisations' Gift Aid Claims
- Work closely with the Finance team to reconcile Fundraising and Finance records
- Provide guidance and training on Raiser's Edge to the Fundraising team
- Generate financial and Fundraising performance data reports to support decision making
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of using Raiser's Edge CRM or a similar database
- Experience of carrying out Financial or Supporter reconciliations
- A demonstrable ability to use Excel and related data reporting and importing tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of providing data training in the past is desirable but not necessary
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted further.