£28k per year
020 7820 7320
about 1 month ago
A homelessness charity based in Woking are looking for a Day Services Team Leader. The charity are looking for someone with management experience who can work in a busy, but rewarding environment who has compassion and empathy towards the charity. The role is perfect for someone who has pre-existing management skills along with plenty of creativity and the ability to think on their feet. It is essential you share a passion for supporting people with a multitude of complex needs and that you have experience of working with people to achieve their goals and aspirations.
- Ensure the smooth running of all services in line with contract requirements
- Successfully lead and motivate your team to ensure the championing of and maintenance of a positive local culture within your service.
- Direct line management of day staff including Outreach Team (Assertive Outreach, Generic Outreach and Criminal Justice workers), Prop Day Centre Team, volunteers and Kitchen Supervisor.
- Work with the Chief Operating Officer to set targets and monitor performance of the team
- Help develop housing opportunities through good working relationships with housing providers and local authorities.
- Support staff to provide appropriate, holistic support to our clients including delivering workshops.
- Record all contact with clients electronically in a timely manner ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Recording and securing all paper documentation according to the Data Protection and Confidentiality policy.
In order to apply you should have the following experience:
- Experience of supporting clients with marginalised needs
- Line management experience
- Experience of delivering a customer focused service
- Being able to produce or managing a budget
- Experience of developing and delivering policy and procedures
- Experience of using a database and creating reports
- Experience in managing volunteers
The closing date is Tuesday 4th August 2020.