£40k - 43k per year
020 7820 7331
29 days ago
This is rare opportunity to get a unique step up into a senior leadership team. Harris Hill are excited to be partnering up again with a large health charity in their search for their Deputy Head of Trusts and Statutory Partnerships. This is a really exciting role for somebody who is looking for that next step up within Trusts fundraising. You will be leading a team of four and working alongside the Head of High Value Partnerships in bringing in over £1.5 million pounds worth of trusts and statutory income.
Within this role the postholder will be:
- This role will be responsible for building on this success ensuring that the team continue to win new relationships with Trusts, Foundations and Statutory donors that match the Partnerships core and programmatic priorities.
- Focusing on maximising income through multi-year, strategic relationships that meets both ours and the funders needs.
- This role will also be personally responsible for securing and managing our key strategic Trust and Statutory relationships.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have experience of:
- Proven experience of writing and securing significant five and six figure donations from Trusts and Statutory sources
- Proven success of developing and maintaining effective donor relationships
- Experience of initiating and developing excellent working relationships with key contacts across the charity and facilitating relationships with trustees and Exec teams
- Significant experience of working with and to a wide range of financial and non-financial KPIs
- Experience of building successful relationships with grant making trusts and/or statutory and lottery funders
If you would like to have a chat to learn more about this role and to receive a full job description please contact Hannah at Harris Hill on Hannah.email@example.com or call her on 02078207331.
The hiring manager is seeing applications as and when so please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.