£16.93 - 16.93 per hour
6 days ago
2 Months, 2 Weeks, 3 Days
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting a looking for a Deputy Programme Manager at a fantastic mental health organisation. We are looking a self-starter who is able to come in and get on with work with minimal supervision.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Job Title: Deputy Programme Manager
Hours: Full time
Duration: 6-8 weeks
Start: 18th September
- Supporting Programme Manager in day to day management, line management of Project Officers
- Supporting with data analysis and reporting
- Preparing for meetings
- Updating Project Database
- Writing Reports
- Project Management
- Report writing
- Good attention to detail
- Mail Merge
- Good administrative skills
- Good and confident telephone manner
- Good written and communication skills
- Data entry skills
- Microsoft Office skills including email, social media and internet literacy
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.