£30k - 40k per year
020 7820 7320
3 months ago
Harris Hill are very excited to be working with a fantastic charity based in Kilburn in their search for a Development and Quality Director (part-time). The successful candidate would need to represent the organisation in external settings with commissioners, partner delivery organisations, particularly in the voluntary & community sector, on partnership forums and boards to develop services and funding opportunities, partnership work, the voice of older people. You will need to lead on quality assurance systems and accreditations. The Director will line manage project managers and provide strategic support and oversight to these services.Please not this is a FTC for a year.
- Promote the charity's services and development plans with key stakeholders Council, NHS, other voluntary agencies in and around Westminster. This will include meetings with commissioners, partners and involvement in formal meetings.
- Develop and support proposals for new services including joint projects with other organisations.
- (With the CEO), help to review the organisation's strategic priorities, and recommend any changes to the Board of Trustees.
- To ensure the charity has systems, policies and procedures, and evidence in place to meet the requirements of quality marks.
- Line management of members of staff including supervision, appraisal, disciplinary processes.
- Experience of staff management including supervision, motivation, performance management, appraisal, and preferably recruitment. Experience of working with volunteers desirable. Experience of working at a senior level in a small organisation or middle level in a medium sized organisation.
- Experience of project planning and preparing and managing budgets.
- Understanding of issues faced by older people and of older people's contribution to society.
- Knowledge of older people's services and the role of voluntary organisations in such services.
- Experience of liaison with commissioners and funders relevant to a local voluntary organisation.
- Experience of involvement in committee type work, preferably including representing an organisation.
- Experience of utilising and reviewing quality assurance systems.
- Experience of writing reports, project proposals, and experience of interacting with a wide range of stakeholders
If you would like to receive an Information Pack for this role, and details on how to apply, please send your CV before the closing date to Shweta.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 22nd February