£26k per year
020 7820 7332
7 months ago
Harris are delighted to be working with one of the most recognised membership bodies within the charity sector in their search for a Development Officer.
If you are interested in joining a tight knit, sociable team and are looking to grow your experience across a range of fundraising streams then do not hesitate to get in touch!
- To support the fundraising and development function as a key member of the Development team
- To lead on assigned development activities
- To contribute to the development of new income streams and strategic partnerships
- To develop products supporting our members or strategic priorities
- To work closely with colleagues across the Institute to secure funds and partnerships
- To lead on administration of all relevant activities supporting the delivery of the development plan
- To manage and maintain accurate financial records, liaising with the finance team as required
- Experience of researching, developing and planning funding initiatives and successfully secured income
- Experience of identifying, designing, writing, editing, checking and submitting bid documents within defined targets
- Experience of working autonomously
- Experience of dealing with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in building mutually beneficial relationships with external partners
For more information about this vacancy and next steps please apply here and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further. Please kindly note, due to the volume of applications only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted.