£26k per year
020 7820 7332
10 months ago
Harris are delighted to be working with one of the most recognised membership bodies within the charity sector in their search for a Development Officer.
If you are interested in joining a tight knit, sociable team and are looking to grow your experience across a range of fundraising streams then do not hesitate to get in touch!
- To support the fundraising and development function as a key member of the Development team
- To lead on assigned development activities
- To contribute to the development of new income streams and strategic partnerships
- To develop products supporting our members or strategic priorities
- To work closely with colleagues across the Institute to secure funds and partnerships
- To lead on administration of all relevant activities supporting the delivery of the development plan
- To manage and maintain accurate financial records, liaising with the finance team as required
- Experience of researching, developing and planning funding initiatives and successfully secured income
- Experience of identifying, designing, writing, editing, checking and submitting bid documents within defined targets
- Experience of working autonomously
- Experience of dealing with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in building mutually beneficial relationships with external partners
For more information about this vacancy and next steps please apply here and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further. Please kindly note, due to the volume of applications only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted.