£36k - 42k per year
020 7820 7305
12 months ago
I am eager to speak to a Digital Communications Manager, with previous leadership and management expertise, who enjoys working collaboratively with a can-do attitude who will help lead the merge of a comms and digital team come together.
“Joining our busy Strategic Communications Team you will work alongside colleagues and collaborate in maximising how we tell the story of how our funding is changing lives in communities across the UK”.
You will manage a team of Digital Communications Officers to deliver powerful and impactful communications and inspire them to tell the story of thousands of community groups, using a range of digital platforms including our website and social media channels.
The organisation are a non-departmental government body, who offer a very supportive and fast-paced working environment. They are looking for an generous manager and a strategic digital comms expert who has worked within a complex organisational structure, with demanding senior stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of leading a team in the creation and delivery of integrated and standalone digital engagement strategies
- Hands on experience of delivering excellent social media approaches, audience segmentation and measurement, as well as developing first class web and social media content and leading teams in this
- Be a committed and generous manager
- Experience working with a variety of senior stakeholders
- Understand how to navigate in a changing environment
- Highly organised.
In return the organisation offer flexible working, generous benefits, and fantastic opportunities for career progression.
Based in London,
Permanent, 37 hours a week.
Please call 02078207305 or e-mail me Hannah.email@example.com for more information. The firm closing date for CV and supporting statements is Wednesday 7th October 8am.