£32.8k per year
020 7820 7302
29 days ago
As Digital Content and Communications Officer, you will join the leading charity for girls and young women in the UK. They build girls’ confidence and raise their aspirations. They give girls a chance to discover their full potential and encourage them to be a powerful force for good.
It's an exciting time to join as their new strategy has been set and they have ambitious, important plans. You will work on two new transformation projects, building relationships both internally and externally with a range of stakeholders.
As Digital Content and Communications Officer you will:
- Plan and create digital content and communications to internal audiences
- Project manage and deliver creative, exciting and effective content and communications plans and campaigns.
- Lead on the digital content and communication for a collaborative project working across two organisations making sure timings, audiences and messaging are aligned.
- Use content management systems (CMS) to maintain and publish content on their websites, ensuring that they are user-focussed, accessible and in-line with tone of voice.
- Co-ordinate small scale digital content projects, liaising with stakeholders to gather requirements and understand needs, before working with the wider team to suggest solutions and guide them to completion.
-Write engaging content for the website, social media and newsletters.
Salary £32,800 (£29,300 plus £3,500 London Weighting Allowance)
Fixed term contract to end of May 2023.
35 hour week, and flexible working styles available.
London, closes tube station Victoria.
Hybrid, 1-2 days in the office.
Competitive benefits- including gym discounts and 25 holidays plus bank holidays, this increases after one year of service to 26 days, and then a further one day for every year of service up to a maximum of 30 days after five years of service.
Firm closing date- Thursday 28th April, but to avoid disappointment please get in touch now.
For more information on the opportunity, team and strategic plans- Email Hannah.email@example.com for more information.