£35k per year
020 7820 7305
5 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Digital Fundraising specialist to join an International Animal Welfare Charity. In this role you will project manage the organisations work to maximise income generation through digital channels and provide an outstanding digital experience to donors. You will join a collaborative, forward-thinking team, who are looking for an ideas-led person, where you will lead on and develop strategies and your ideas will be heard.
The successful post holder will work closely with Fundraising colleagues to develop online campaigns that support and integrate with offline activity, as well as manage, develop and deliver stand-alone digital projects.
Who are we are looking for?
Your previous experience:
- Exceptional knowledge of successful strategies and approaches to using digital marketing to maximise income generation and donor stewardship.
- Strong IT knowledge – especially of Internet-related software, databases/CRMs, social media platforms, SEO and Microsoft Office.
- Strong experience of generating income via digital platforms and activities, including email, web and social media channels (especially Facebook).
- Advanced user of content management systems.
- Experience of using analytical tools, including Google Analytics, to evaluate performance of digital media.
- Experience of working with agencies on the development of websites and microsites.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan and manage a variety of projects and activities to tight deadlines.
- Good copy-writing skills and the ability to select appropriate imagery according to campaign requirements.
Who are we?
- We are motivated by our colleagues, beneficiaries and supporters to be the best we can be.
- We seek excellence in our work and are not afraid to try new things.
- We are passionate and optimistic; we work through barriers to achieve success.
Based in the London Office, with some remote working. Although the charity are currently following government guidelines and working from home full-time. The charity provides flexible working options, so please ask me about this.
Please call 02078207305 or e-mail me Hannah.email@example.com for more information, and for a full job pack.
The charity is reviewing applications on a rolling basis, with no set closing date, so please get in touch now to avoid disappointment.
I look forward to hearing from you.