£25k per year
12 months ago
Harris Hill is working in partnership with a unique conservation charity based in Wiltshire. Their work with remarkable, endangered creatures for the last 30 years is global and they require a Digital Partnerships Officer to ensure ongoing high level of supporter engagement.
They are looking for a motivated, creative and methodical person to join their Donor Development team and help achieve their ambitious engagement and fundraising goals.
Essential criteria -
- Proven 1-2 years’ experience of digital fundraising and/or digital marketing including email communications, PPC, SEO and social platforms
- Knowledge of the not for profit sector (either client or agency)
- Experience managing digital agencies and partners
- Experience of writing online targeting communications
- Experience of co-ordinating digital acquisition and retention programmes
The challenges facing the animals centred around this charity have never been so urgent, relevant and immediate. Join their exciting team and help deliver positive, meaningful change. Please contact Charlie Webb at Harris Hill South West for more information.