£36k - 41k per year + 0
020 7820 7305
over 2 years ago
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading cancer charity, at an exciting time for their Individual Engagement team. With an established programme in place and a desire to significantly increase income over the next five years, they are looking to invest in direct marketing and legacy activities.
The innovative charity are keen to find an inspiring and passionate fundraiser who will lead and motivate a fantastic team until September 2019.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Direct Marketing, for example, direct mail, telemarketing, digital and legacy marketing
- Legacy Administration
- Monitoring and setting budgets in a direct marketing context, with demonstrable delivery of successful income targets
- Working with, and actively managing, agencies and suppliers to support the creation and delivery of campaigns
- Proven track record of delivering and evaluating results
- Proactive working knowledge of relationship management databases
Based in London, this is a maternity cover contract up to 30th September.
Salary: £36,000- £41,000.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of Monday 3rd December.