£26.5k - 28k per year + 0
020 7820 7305
5 months ago
Joining one of the largest humanitarian organisations in the world your role will be to develop and implement a variety of fundraising campaigns to generate and develop new regular givers through a variety of media. This will primarily be through face-to-face and telephone communications and in addition through managing operational aspects of campaign planning and execution.
This role will be suited to an excellent communicator, who can build relationships, negotiate costs and create and monitor results. You will have previous experience working within either a direct marketing environment or a fundraising environment.
In order to apply for this role you will have the following expertise;
- Proven experience of DM campaign management, ideally including managing and liaising with suppliers
- Strong working knowledge of face-to-face fundraising techniques and mechanics such as doorstep and private site fundraising; direct, hands-on experience an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan and manage a variety of projects and activities to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, along with the ability to develop strong working relationships with external suppliers and internal departments
- Excellent numerical skills and ability to analyse
The salary for this position is £26,500 - £28,000 pa
The closing date for applications is Friday 2nd November 8.00am. Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com for more details.