£50k - 60k per year
020 7820 7305
10 months ago
Are you a confident leader, communications expert and engagement specialist?
An opportunity for a Director of Communications has arisen to work for a world-class, global organisation in the charity health sector. You will oversee a busy, high performing, self-motivated, and well-functioning team of press, digital, design, and health information staff.
Their goal is to reach more people with their life saving information and you will be the person to steer that effort, specifically focusing on giving prevention recommendations to a range of audiences through its programmes, print and online channels.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of achieving media coverage, selling stories to the press and managing media relations
- Knowledge and experience of the management of teams at both strategic and tactical level within communications and marketing
- Knowledge of the Health Charity Sector desired
- Strategic internal & external communication planning & delivery
- Project management skills including budget monitoring
Based in King’s Cross, London.
Salary £50,000- £60,000
12 month FTC
The charity are looking to review all applications on Thursday 12th December, so please get in touch now to avoid disappointment.
Interviews taking place w/c 16th December.
Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and we can then set up a call.
I look forward to hearing from you!