£55,667 - 61,525 per year
020 7820 7305
about 2 years ago
There is a fantastic opportunity for an established Communications and Brand expert to join an international humanitarian aid charity. As Director of Communications you will lead the Communications department, to raise brand awareness, build brand and increase the visibility of the charity.
The ideal candidate will lead and inspire as well as support the delivery of key business objectives.
You will have the following experience;
- Educated to degree level
- Significant experience in managing communications work, preferably in an international aid context
- Experience of working with and understanding the media with a track record of effective targeting and delivery of coverage
- Experience of digital communications with a track record of effective targeting and achievement
- Experience of building and managing a team
- Sound understanding of international development issues
- Broad based knowledge of current thinking and practice in communications including digital
- You will have a minimum of five years in managing communications work, preferably in an international aid context and experience of working with and understanding the media.
This is a permanent position based in London.
Salary: £55,667- £61,525
Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 8th February for more information.