£75k per year
8 days ago
Harris Hill are recruiting for a Director of Finance & IT for this well-established charity based near Oxford
Salary £75,000pa plus Generous employer pension and Relocation Costs if relocating to the Oxford area.
The Director of Finance will have responsibility for financial strategy and oversight of the effective management of the Finance function and contribute to the overall leadership and 0perations.
This will be achieved through the following principal accountabilities:
- Oversee all financial services and ensuring compliance with all statutory and
other financial reporting requirements
- Provide advice on current and future financial strategy and policy through
researching, modelling, developing and implementing budgetary policies
that comply and effectively deliver the overall strategy, whilst managing a
financial risk register that informs long term business decisions.
- Provide visible leadership and motivate direct reports to ensure that
delegated responsibilities are achieved and effective communication
maintained, including ensuring on-going performance management and
- Ensuring effective communication of financial information to the Boards,
Councils and other department
- Oversee the IT and database functions and relationships with the
providers and contractors and develop and oversee our data analysis