£90k - 95k per year
020 7820 7311
2 months ago
Harris Hill is recruiting for a Director of Finance for this faith-based charity, based in Hampshire
- Hybrid Working: At minimum of 3 days a week will be required in their offices in Hampshire
- Salary: £90,000pa - £95,000pa
- Days: This is a full-time position, 5 days a week
Key Skills required for this position
- Property, Capital, and Charity Experience
- Complex large organisation experience
- Investment experience
- Excellent Written and presentation skills
- Turnaround or change experience
You will be responsible for the financial management, control and financial strategy of the charity providing leadership and direction to the finance, procurement, and contracting functions of the Trust.
- Work as a key member of the Senior Leadership team
- Lead a significant change programme including the introduction of a new financial management system.
- Develop a short- and long-term financial Plan reflecting the challenges facing the charity and its long-term ambitions
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategy, Innovation and Leadership
- Operational Management
- Manage debt recovery
- Commercial Development
- Robust and Effective Governance and Assurance
- Qualified Accountant CCAB Qualified
- Demonstrable experience of working at Board level, financial lead role including planning and implementation of business cases and development.
- Track record of significant achievement in organisational development
- Experience in managing challenging financial situations including turnaround/financial special measures.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of current financial issues impacting the Charitable sector.
- Strong Influencing and negotiating skills.
- Well-developed analytical skills and use of information technology.