£60k - 70k per year
020 7820 7311
2 months ago
Harris Hill is recruiting for a Director of Finance for this fast-paced Humanitarian Charity based in London
- Reports to: CEO (part of Senior Leadership Team)
- Direct reports: 2
- Salary: £60,000pa - £70,000pa
- Hybrid Working: 2 days a week is required at their offices based in London
- Full Time Position: 4 days a week would be considered
Reporting into the CEO and working as a key part of the Senior Leadership Team, the post holder will ensure robust financial processes and oversight of the charity's finances and operations.
- Designing, implementing and monitoring lean financial processes and controls to ensure efficient running of the charity.
- Developing and improving all aspect of the finance function and internal operations including accounting, risk monitoring, internal and external reporting, and controls.
- Provide robust budgeting and forecasting to the Senior Leadership Team, the Board, and other teams (e.g., fundraising and programmes);
- Supporting and influencing the strategy of the charity, and its implementation, by providing expertise to the Senior Leadership Team and the Board of Trustees.
- Developing and overseeing the Charity's financial controls and day-to-day finance and ac-counting operations, ensuring these operations adhere to best practices and can support in an efficient manger the growth of the charity.
- Overseeing the production, presentation, and approval of monthly management accounts.
- Fully Qualified Accountant