£80k per year
020 7820 7311
7 months ago
Harris Hill is recruiting for a Director of Finance & HR for well-established charity based in London
- Salary: to £80,000 Salary per annum
- Reporting to: Chief Executive
- Responsible for: Finance and HR Team
- Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time, 5 days per week,
- Flexible working: a minimum of 3 days a week will be required at their offices in London.
- Please apply immediately
You will contribute to the charity's strategic direction and together with the CEO, is responsible for the long-term financial viability of the charity. To lead the finance function and financial strategies and ensure compliance with appropriate financial legislation and good practice, including HMRC, the Charity SORP and Charity Commission requirements.
You will lead the HR Function and Membership Services and be a member of the Senior Management Team (SMT),
- To implement, monitor and control the annual budget, ensuring that monthly Management Accounts are produced in a timely manner.
- To provide regular in-year Cashflow statements to the Honorary Treasurer, Board of Trustees and the SMT.
- To lead and co-ordinate the annual production of the five-year financial plan, including the evaluation of project and other capital expenditure.
- To attend the Board meetings and function as Secretary of those meetings.
- To lead on the statutory reporting and consolidation of the annual accounts, ensuring they meet SORP requirements and that the audit timetable is adhered to.
- To manage the financial reporting and control of the Trading Ltd.
- To lead on the production of the financial outputs for the annual review of pay and staff benefits for presentation to the Remuneration Committee.
- To lead on the annual review of the Fixed Asset Register and inventory holdings in order to provide assurances to the Board and for the Annual Report.
- To develop a strong business partnering relationship between Finance and Departmental Managers and build financial awareness and knowledge.
- To lead the HR function ensuring the efficient delivery of payroll, retention and recruitment activities including employment contracts and successful on-boarding.
- To oversee our relationship with the payroll provider and HR external advisor.
- To lead the Membership function ensuring the efficient collection of subscriptions and Gift Aid.