£95k - 120k per year
7 months ago
Alternative Futures Group – Director of Finance and Performance
Salary: £95,000 - £120,000 dependent upon experience
With a turnover of over £60m, and over 2,500 staff, Alternative Futures Group is one of the largest health and social care charities in the country, and currently supports around 1,200 people across the UK with life-enhancing, person-centred support
A proudly north western organisation, we work locally in the community and through our Treatment and Recovery Centres to provide a wide range of innovative and bespoke care services to people with a diverse range of care needs, including:
- Learning Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Mental Health Concerns
- Substance misuse issues
- Complex care
- Young people in transition
Throughout all of our services we focus on personalised support, tailoring services to the needs and aspirations of each individual; supporting them to lead the lives they want as active citizens in their communities.
We are looking for our next Director of Finance and Performance, who will be a core member of our Executive team with responsibility for development and implementation of our organizational strategy.
The successful candidate will have:
- CCAB qualification
- Substantial experience working at Director or Deputy Director level in a large, complex organisation.
- Experience of Business Planning at a strategic level in a large organisation.
- Experience of working with Boards and senior Executives.
- Experience of managing and leading within organisations undergoing major change both in terms of market disruption and organisational development.
- Experience of converting financial strategy into operational reality.
Knowledge and/or experience of working in the social care, mental health, learning disability and/or charity sector would be useful, but the ability to demonstrate collaborative leadership aligned with Alternative Futures Group’s values is more important.
If you would like to receive an Information Pack for this role, and details on how to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, please contact Jenny Hills at Harris Hill Executive Search on 020 7820 7321.
Closing date for applications: 9am, Monday 23rd September