£60k - 65k per year
about 1 year ago
Harris Hill are recruiting for a Director of Finance & Resources to join this Leeds-based charity on a 6 - 9 month basis.
To be considered for the position you'll need to have the following:
- CCAB / CIMA / CIPFA accreditation or equivalent
- Experience of managing charity accounts
- Significant experience in a business or charity environment
The purpose of the role is to:
- Manage the finance, administrative, IT and facilities functions
- Be responsible for the efficiency, accuracy and integrity of the charity's financial information and use of financial resources
- Work with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to ensure that there is visible leadership in all operational matters relating to finance, administration, IT and facilities, and to contribute to the preparation and evaluation of strategic business plans and proposals
- Provide expert advice to the CEO, Senior Management Team (SMT) and the Board of Trustees on interpreting the management accounts, risks and forecasts and to provide remedial action as required
- Be the Company Secretary for the charity and trading arm
Salary: £61,000pa pro rata plus company benefits, or day rate for the right person.