£61k per year
020 7820 7331
about 20 hours ago
Harris Hill are thrilled to be working with an international development charity who work with refugees in their search for their Director of Fundraising. This role is vital to the organisation who are going through a huge amount of growth.
The Director of Fundraising will develop, direct and deliver the charity's fundraising strategy to accelerate the growth of fundraising across a diversified range of income streams to achieve long term, sustainable income growth worldwide and in particular from the UK public.
Within this role the post holder will be responsible for:
- Leading the fundraising team to research and develop fundraising approaches to recruit new donor groups across all fundraising sectors.
- Manage the development of Individual Giving income from a series of online and offline acquisition and retention campaigns as well as legacy marketing.
- Philanthropy development - develop and strengthen relationships with major donors, high profile supporters, trusts, foundations, and companies.
- Strategic planning - lead the development and implementation of the fundraising strategy that underpins strategic goals to accelerate income growth in a sustainable manner across a diverse range of income streams.
It is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for their first Director of Fundraising role, or who is looking for a new Director role for a smaller organisation.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have experience in:
- Extensive relevant experience and a proven track record of delivery of income growth across multiple fundraising channels.
- Knowledge and/or experience of fundraising through direct marketing, trusts and foundations, institutions, corporates, major donors. You ideally need experience in multiple income streams.
- Ability to undertake a complex management role in an international organisation, leading a very busy team and schedule
If this sounds like a good fit for you please do get in touch and have a chat with Hannah at Harris Hill. Please contact her on 02078207331 or email her on Hannah.email@example.com
It closes on the 17th of August, therefore if you are keen please get in touch asap.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.