£45k - 50k per year
020 7820 7318
over 2 years ago
Harris Hill is working in partnership with Effervescent to recruit their first Director of Marketing & Sales. This is a full time position based at their Head Office in Plymouth.
Effervescent is a unique charity; a creative agency which develops campaigns and creative content for social-purpose brands, by collaborating creatively with children and young people who are most in need of nurturing, educational, exciting experiences. In the last six years they have delivered 5,200 hours of intensive creative work with 260 of the UK’s most vulnerable children and young people, reaching approximately 10 million people worldwide, and live audiences of 75,000 people. They have intensively trained 36 undergraduates in socially engaged campaigning and delivered another 200 hours of university lectures.
They are looking for an experienced Director of Marketing & Sales to lead on -
- All aspects of daily management for the Marketing Department.
- Devise an effective marketing strategy for brand, Studio, Learning Unit and Enterprise Unit products.
- Recruitment and selection of new members of the marketing team.
- In depth experience and understanding of the principles and practices of marketing including PR, media relations, advertising and branding
- Experience of strategic planning and delivering against plans
- Strong sales experience
- Experience and understanding of digital communications and social media
- Managing and leading successful sales teams
As a disruptive organisation with a very unusual model, they have recently received investment to grow; and are now excited to welcome a team of senior leaders who will help them shape and grow the charity. For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact their retained consultant Ben Pountney or visit the recruitment microsite at https://www.harrishill.co.uk/effervescent