£54k - 60k per year
020 7820 7305
11 months ago
An animal protection charity is looking to hire a new Director of Marketing and Fundraising to provide strategic leadership to the organisation’s marketing and fundraising functions to grow income and deliver key messages to win the hearts and minds of a broader audience through a wide range of marketing initiatives and our education programme.
This an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader to take over the momentum of the role at a time of growth and success. As part of the Senior Management team you will work closely with the Chief Executive Officer and other departmental Directors to shape organisational strategies and develop programmes and projects to support the charity’s objectives.
An inspirational leader, you will oversee the development and implementation of strategy and business plans across Individual Giving, Legacies, Partnerships, Supporter Retention, Digital & Data and Marketing. Your remit will include:
• leading on the collection, interpretation and use of available audience data to better understand, target and grow audiences
• overseeing our digital communications channels and website to generate audience interest, promote fundraising and maximise income generation opportunities
• brand awareness both internally and externally
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience of setting a strategy to maximise income growth, building brand awareness and leading a team through creative and strategic management.
- Genuine empathy and compassion for animals
- The ability to drive forward change and adapt your response accordingly to changing needs and circumstances
· A ‘hands on’ and ‘can do’ approach, you will be an accomplished communicator capable of representing the organisation at all levels.
· You will have demonstrable experience of creative and effective direction and development of marketing and fundraising, and experience in a senior management role in the charity sector, for instance a deputy or director role.
Salary £54,000 - £60,000 per annum
Full time, permanent role
Based in Surrey with flexibility to work from home up to 3 days per week
Generous holiday entitlement of 28 days per year in addition to public holidays
Most importantly you will be joining a passionate, collaborative and committed team. If you are excited by this opportunity then please do call me for an initial conversation 02078207305, or e-mail Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please send your CV along with a letter of interest to Hannah.email@example.com The closing date for applications is 9.00am Friday 18th September 2020.