£45k - 50k per year
020 7820 7318
3 months ago
Harris Hill is working in partnership with Effervescent to recruit their first Director of Operations. This is a full time position based at their Head Office in Plymouth.
Effervescent is a unique charity; a creative agency which develops campaigns and creative content for social-purpose brands, by collaborating creatively with children and young people who are most in need of nurturing, educational, exciting experiences. In the last six years they have delivered 5,200 hours of intensive creative work with 260 of the UK’s most vulnerable children and young people, reaching approximately 10 million people worldwide, and live audiences of 75,000 people. They have intensively trained 36 undergraduates in socially engaged campaigning and delivered another 200 hours of university lectures.
They are looking for an experienced Director of Operations to organise and oversee our daily operations by -
- Driving the business to increase profits
- Reviewing and refining working processes in Studio, Enterprise Unit and Learning Unit
- Ensuring financial targets and other agreed targets are met in Studio, Enterprise Unit, and Learning Units
- Evidence of significant experience and a track record of achievement in a senior management and leadership team role
- Evidence of experience in leading multi-disciplinary functions including service delivery and strategic people management
- Proven track record of developing and successfully delivering organisational strategies, business plans and budgets
- Experience of successfully developing, implementing and analysing systems to support effective performance
- A track record of developing relationships and networking with a wide range of stakeholders
As a disruptive organisation with a very unusual model, they have recently received investment to grow; and are now excited to welcome a team of senior leaders who will help them shape and grow the charity. For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact their retained consultant Ben Pountney or visit the recruitment microsite at https://www.harrishill.co.uk/effervescent