£75k - 95k per year
over 1 year ago
A dynamic company with a mission to help tackle the housing shortage and homelessness challenges in the U.K. is seeking a Director of Partnerships. This is a new role in the organisation, which will work to develop partnerships across the housing sector.
The organisation's focus is on working with individuals who often find it challenging to secure permanent housing. The business acquires and develops property to a high standard and sustainable quality. Then, through the partnerships it has with organisations such as housing associations, councils and charities, lets the properties out to those in need.
To perform the role successfully a creative and entrepreneurial approach will be required. This newly designed role will give you the flexibility to make the role your own and develop alongside the business; working collaboratively with the team to produce a broad portfolio of relationships and investments within the housing and social sector. It requires someone who can implement robust systems and reporting mechanisms for all partnership activities and produce presentations at Board meetings.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- In-depth knowledge of housing associations, social housing, charities and local councils.
- Ability to develop networks within the housing sector
- Ability to build and retain strong relationships with current and prospective suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills, enabling you to negotiate long-term lease agreements and implement fundraising plans.
- Empathy for the needs of clients and colleagues.
- A team worker demonstrating trust, respect, integrity and a positive attitude.