£30,978 - 36,445 per year
020 7820 7331
about 1 year ago
Harris Hill are delighted to working with a brilliant organisation who have a brand new role within their Philanthropy team. They are looking for a new Donor Relations Manager. This exciting new position will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the charity's mid-value fundraising programme for donations between £1000 and £10,000. As Donor Relations Manager you will be responsible for project managing this mid-level programme with full end to end accountability for:
- direct donor management to secure new, and retain and uplift existing supporters
- creative development of donor journeys and accusation materials budgeting, pipeline reporting and data analysis
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to make their mark in fundraising; someone who enjoys a varied role, can excel in working with a blank canvass, and would relish a balance of direct contact with donors alongside internal management of marketing products, data, and process.
You should have positive and enabling attitude and a pro-active, creative approach to problem-solving, strong organisational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritise and multi-task effectively.
To be considered for the role you will:
- Have a successful track record in membership scheme fundraising and direct donor engagement, ideally in mid or high value fundraising
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and write compelling propositions and regular communications to supporters
- Skill to provide excellent account management and stewardship experience for supporters, through telephone, face to face contact and bespoke written communications
- Experience in planning and delivering successful events
- Be able to build repour quickly and communicate effectively over the telephone and face to face
Other organisations may call this role Donor Manager, Philanthropy Manager, Giving Manager.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role and want to chat about it please contact Hannah at Harris Hill by submitting your details below.
Closing date is Friday 18th of June.
Interviews will be held at the end of June.
Open to any location in the UK as it will be working remotely.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.