£30.9k per year
020 7820 7320
2 months ago
Executive Assistant to the CEO
London • FTC 12 months
Charity Finance Group (CFG) is the charity that inspires a financially confident, dynamic and trustworthy charity sector. We do this by championing best practice, nurturing leadership and influencing policy makers.
At CFG, we know how poor policy decisions and bad laws or regulations can be a significant drain on charity resources. Our work plays a vital role in shaping policy and influencing decision makers, helping to build a better operating environment for all charities.
We have a unique insight into the challenges that charities face through our consultation events and surveys. These give us the opportunity to engage with - and receive feedback from - hundreds of charities, making us a leading voice for charities on key finance issues.
Key themes that charities tell us about include The Apprenticeships Levy, Brexit, Gift Aid, Making Tax Digital, regulatory changes, and accounting changes. These are just some of the areas that we have worked on to ensure that the issues facing the charity sector are understood and accounted for by government.
Key responsibilities include:
- To proactively manage the CEO's time, ensuring regular catch-up meetings to review and update on diary commitments and key priorities both with internal and external contacts, exercising a high level of judgement on priorities.
- To organise travel, meetings and events for the CEO as required.
- To identify areas where administration practices could be improved and proactively generate solutions and improved ways of working
- To act as secretary to the CFG Board
- Managing Trustee Recruitment with guidance from the Nominations
- Maintain documentation for CFG and CFG Trading including proactively picking up governance issues
- Office management: monitor stationery levels for the office and staff, maintain photocopiers, incoming mail
- Maintain the Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity plan
- Overseeing security, maintenance, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling
Who we’re looking for:
You’ll be an excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills, able to work in a professional manner and the ability to communicate effectively at a senior level and with high profile individuals and work supporting board members.
With experience of administrative assistance at a senior level and able to demonstrable ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision, capable of using own initiative and judgement.
If you’d like to find out more or to apply, please contact Shweta Prabhakar Shweta.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have the stated requirements then please apply to Harris Hill with your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.