£15.15 - 15.15 per hour
Dagmara Wolosiuk - DePaula
020 7820 7315
over 2 years ago
3 Months, 1 Day
A great opportunity has arisen for a temporary Editorial Assistant (part-time) for an educational charity in order to cover a busy period of 3 months.
Please apply ASAP.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop concepts for features and articles, collaborating with media colleagues to decide content and topics, ensuring it's delivered on time.
- Planning and briefing writers (internal staff and external freelance specialists).
- Proofreading final layouts, ensuring that images used are appropriate and fit with the look and feel of the magazine.
In order to apply you should have the following skills and experience:
- Great communications and interpersonal skills.
- Previous magazine or publishing experience is vital as is working to deadlines.
- Self starter who is able to come in and get on with work with minimal supervision.