£33,660 per year
020 7820 7302
3 months ago
I am delighted to be working with a fantastic national charity who are looking for a passionate and creative copywriter to join their growing team. As Editorial Manager you will work across multiple projects writing and editing compelling copy for both on and offline platforms.
This newly created role will work organisation wide to support teams with their copy, specifically on the organisations programme of advice leaflets and adapting these for their website. You will support the fundraising team with copy for supporter newsletters and emails. You will also support colleagues to write and edit copy for reports, strategies, events, and initiatives.
It's a really exciting time to be joining the team, with the chance to make real impact and be a part of the department's growth!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of writing for both print and digital channels
- Solid experience of proof reading and editing
- The ability to liaise with key stakeholders at every level of an organisation
- Experience of working with key messaging and tone of voice
- The ability to digest complicated ideas or clinical information and turn it into clear, simple, compelling copy
Location: This role will be based in East London (Remote until COVID restrictions ease)
Salary: £33,660 plus 33 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and Flexible working patterns
Contract: This is a Fixed Term Contract until the end of Dec 2021
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.Stevens@harrishill.co.uk. Please note this role will firmly close Friday 16th April at 8.00am.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.