£36k - 40k per year
020 7820 7320
25 days ago
Employer Partnerships Manager
We are seeking an Employer Partnerships Manager, passionate about changing the lives of young people and helping them into employment.
You will be working for a charity who really make a difference in the lives of young care leavers. Wherever they're coming from, they help to open doors and give them the skills, confidence and inspiration to realise their full potential.
About the role:
As Employer Partnerships Manager you will be overseeing the Corporate Engagement and Mentoring team. The team builds a pipeline of sustained and fulfilling employment for young people leaving care through ring fenced employment opportunities and a range of activities including; career insight sessions, work experience, internship opportunities and access to a professional mentor.
You will be responsible for developing a team strategy that is in line with the organisation's overall strategy. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with employers as well as developing new and innovative ways of working.
To be successful in the role of Employer Partnerships Manager you will need to be an innovative and creative individual who strives for the best outcomes and opportunities for young people leaving care. Other key skills and experience you will need to bring with you include:
• Experience of successfully sourcing ring-fenced employment opportunities.
• Experience of working with corporate partners and building strong partnerships.
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations to corporate clients.
• Skilled at innovating service delivery and increasing networks.
• The ability to develop and implement new ideas and strategies.
• A credible and authentic leader, with a track record of leading, motivating and developing a talented team.
• Confident in the use of databases and MI systems to monitor and evaluate performance effectively.
Closing date: Friday 17th June, 2022