£36,050 per year
020 7820 7332
about 2 years ago
London • Permanent • Full-Time
Charity Finance Group (CFG) is the charity that inspires a financially confident, dynamic and trustworthy charity sector. We do this by championing best practice, nurturing leadership and influencing policy makers.
At CFG, we know how poor policy decisions and bad laws or regulations can be a significant drain on charity resources. Our work plays a vital role in shaping policy and influencing decision makers, helping to build a better operating environment for all charities.
We have a unique insight into the challenges that charities face through our consultation events and surveys. These give us the opportunity to engage with - and receive feedback from - hundreds of charities, making us a leading voice for charities on key finance issues.
Key themes that charities tell us about include The Apprenticeships Levy, Brexit, Gift Aid, Making Tax Digital, regulatory changes, and accounting changes. These are just some of the areas that we have worked on to ensure that the issues facing the charity sector are understood and accounted for by government.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide full project management for events and training
- Run start-up and progress meetings working alongside Conference Producer
- Ensure the database of speakers, delegates, venues etc. is maintained
- Develop and manage event budgets, creating monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Monitoring and reporting against key performance indicators
- Evaluate speakers at each event and report on effectiveness of output
- Produce post-event reviews with recommendations to improve effectiveness
Who we’re looking for:
You'll be an excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills, able to self-motivate and prioritise your workload accordingly. You will enjoy the end to end management of projects from sourcing venues to evaluating the success.
If you’d like to find out more or to apply, please contact Zach Stuhldreer email@example.com
If you have the stated requirements then please apply to Harris Hill with your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.