£26k per year
020 7820 7331
3 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be supporting a London based social welfare organisation who are looking for a new Events Officer role. This role is perfect for someone who has been supporting in a challenge events team, but is looking to manage a small portfolio of events.
Within this role you will be:
- To plan, manage and develop a mass participation event; in order to deliver agreed income, participation and profile-raising targets.
- Engage as appropriate across National and Regional Team to maximise participation, awareness and income.
- To work with the Events Team to deliver additional events and projects as required.
- Develop and implement effective communication plans with event participants to encourage fundraising. Working with colleagues across the charity, ensure event participants are aware of the impact their efforts can have.
To be considered for this role:
- You should ideally have experience of supporting a challenge or community teams.
- Ideally experience of supporting on a stewardship plan
- Brilliant supporter care and relationships
If you would like to have a chat to learn more about this role and to receive a full job description please contact Hannah at Harris Hill on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207331.
The role closes on the 23rd of February in the morning so please send your CV ASAP to Hannah at Harris Hill.
Salary is £26,000+
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.