£26,800 - 28,290 per year
5 months ago
Harris Hill are working with a national youth charity to recruit an Events Manager to deliver a number of key events in Scotland. Based in Glasgow this role sits within a wider fundraising and events department and is responsible for the delivery of special, active and engagement events.
The charity is a national youth organisation and its mission is help young people transform their lives by providing them with training, skills and support they need to help them secure employment and establish their own business enterprise.
This role is focused on events in Scotland although there is a chance to provide support to national events in other parts of the UK.
- Deliver ambitious income targets depending on your allocated
programme of events
- Project manage a portfolio of events running all aspects of delivery including venue identification and hire, sourcing auction items, dealing with suppliers, health and safety,planning and logistics
- Support third party events and maximise income from them source new opportunities where appropriate
- Lead project teams for your events and ensure that all stakeholders are clear in their roles
Experience and skills
- Previous experience of event management and delivery would be preferred for this role
- Knowledge and experience of project management and planning is a requirement for this position
- The successful candidate must have strong stakeholder and relationship management skills
- The successful candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- The successful candidate bust have the ability to work within a fast paced and time pressurised environment and be able to prioritise elements of the workload where required