£25k - 30k per year
020 7820 7332
about 1 year ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a private college in their search for a full-time, permanent Examinations Officer.
To organise and execute Examinations projects and routine tasks to maintain excellent service to stakeholders including students, parents, and staff and to enable smooth, efficient day-to-day operations of the College and stress-free exam experience for students.
- Establish Initial Learner Profiles
- Liaise with students and exam boards to complete Transfer of Credit applications and procedures.
- Maintain FileMaker’s Exam Unit Codes database to include all relevant modular and award codes for the academic year
- Develop general knowledge on different modules and their assessment approaches to arrange necessary logistics and information to tutors and students.
- Plan timeline, logistics and liaise with relevant assessment boards for the preparation of University Admissions Tests (e.g. BMAT, LNAT, MAT, etc.)
- Arrange and train invigilators to ensure they are aware and uphold the JCQ’s requirement on conduct of examinations and of the exam boards.
- Liaise with exam boards to ensure timely and efficient delivery of students’ certificates in October and November.
- Set up exam hall at the beginning of each exam session and invigilate the exams.
- Liaise with students, parents, teachers and safeguarding leads to make sure all special consideration requests are recorded and handled.
- Coordinate with teachers and admin team members to prepare sufficient and accurate question papers and other exam materials.
If interested in this position please do not hesitate to send in your CV. Due to the urgency of this role we will be reviewing and interviewing candidates as and when they apply.