£36k - 44k per year
020 7820 7310
8 months ago
3 Months, 3 Days
Harris Hill is extremely proud to have partnered up with an amazing international charity who is looking for an Interim Finance & Admin Manager.
The charity works tirelessly to support several humanitarian projects in different regions globally & the UK. Through an army of dedicated volunteers, at times they operate under difficult circumstances like conflict zones or areas hit by freak natural disasters; having to deal with issues like malnutrition, sickness, poor quality healthcare, etc.
We are looking for a full-time Finance and Admin Manager for a 3-month FTC (however if your charity experience is comprehensive and you would prefer a more balanced lifestyle a 3 day a week option is available).
You will support the charity by providing the appropriate financial data and taking full responsibility for the organisation's day to day accounting functions. You will be responsible to provide the Senior Management Team and Trustees with the relevant financial information so they can make well informed and strategic decisions. You will also use your keen eye for detail to stay compliant and up to date with the latest statutory requirements.
You will assume the central role as the charities main finance lead, working directly with the Director, HR, Fundraising, Admin and Projects team. The charity will be re-structuring the team so it will be an advantage if the Interim Finance & Admin Manager has the experience of managing a small team.
The successful interim candidate is welcome and encouraged to apply for the permanent position.
Essential Experience Required:
- Maintaining charity accounts for a UK or international charity.
- Delivering monthly management accounts
- Experience of handling fraud and misappropriation of funds
- Year end audit
- Setting & planning Annual budgets
- Strong Communication Skills
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/equivalent (or qualified by experience)
- Effective administration skills
- Understanding project management is an advantage.
- Preparing financial information for donor reporting is desirable.