£28k - 33k per year
020 7820 7310
17 days ago
Finance and Administration Officer
Salary range: £28,000pa - £33,000pa
Hours: 37.5 per week
We are working with an amazing international charity that helps people defend their legal rights.
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail oriented and flexible team player for this varied and exciting role. As the Finance and Administration Officer you will provide finance, bookkeeping, and administration support the charity, processing and maintaining all financial records, data and payroll, helping them grow as an organisation while maintaining the smooth day-to-day running of the office.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance and at least four years' experience working in a similar role within the Charity sector.
- Proven experience with all aspects of Sage 50 accounts, Sage Payroll RTI Submissions.
- Proven financial accounting (including foreign currency transactions) experience with the ability to demonstrate excellent numerical and financial awareness.
- Competent IT user, conversant in Excel and other Office systems.
- Highly organised with proven experience of working across teams and with conflicting priorities.
- Proven ability to work accurately and pay attention to detail, including in record keeping and data management.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English, excellent interpersonal skills and a pleasant, diplomatic manner in interacting with colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent analytical skills, including ability to interpret data.
- Able to work effectively in a team and on own initiative.
- Experience of, and an interest in, international human rights and law.
- Good working knowledge (spoken and written) of Arabic, French, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter (maximum two pages) outlining how your experience working within a charity finance role meets the person specification.