£41,298 per year
020 7820 7319
19 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance and Assurance Specialist on a full-time, permanent basis, to support and advise on donor finance compliance and help to implement systems and procedures to provide assurance, on a day-to-day basis.
Please note, hybrid working is currently in place with this organisation, with a London based office.
As Finance and Assurance Specialist, you will:
- Work closely with the Finance and Assurance Manager to implement best practices for financial management
- Provide expertise and advice on institutional donors' financial regulations, compliance requirements and templates on low-medium risk projects
- Support on audits, preparing and managing the annual process when needed
- Work closely with Business Development Specialists and Senior Specialists during proposal development and lead on financial and compliance aspects for all low-medium risk proposals
The successful applicant will:
- Have demonstrable experience within finance in a similar role within the charity sector
- Have demonstrable financial management experience, including managing grants
- Have an accountancy or Audit qualification / accounting degree
- Have advanced excel skills and proficient with other MS Office products
- Have excellent communication, both written and verbal
If this sounds like you and you're keen to hear more, please do get in touch ASAP!
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted with further information.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partners.