£75k per year
020 7820 7311
17 days ago
Harris Hill is recruiting for a Finance and Commercial Director for this charity that is politically neutral to explore the democratic potential of the internet.
The position is very broad, covering commercial activities and other areas outside of finance, which includes being a member of the senior management team and reporting to the Chief Executive.
Overview of the role:
- This is an important strategic role for the group. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the development of an entrepreneurial not for profit group, looking to develop new business models for supporting and working with the public sector.
- You will need to provide leadership across finance and the commercial activity in the group internally and help shape the business and organisation externally as well.
- You will help the charity with the development of their new programmes and deliver actionable forward facing forecast and financial information into the hands of key staff and their boards as they seek new business opportunities.
- Days: 5 days a week working from home, with access to office space if required
- Location: Home based
- Salary; to 75,000pa
- This is a hands-on role.
Essential skills and Person Specification:
- Fully qualified Accountant (CCAB).
- Finance, Operational and Commercial experience with good IT systems, Digital, Contract Management, Online Services and Commercial activities
- Knowledge of Charity Accounting. Be a Strategic Thinker, strong knowledge of business delivery of innovative services.