£30k - 33k per year
020 7820 7319
3 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance and Operations Manager where you will ensure the organisations financial controls are maintained and improved as needed.
As Finance and Operations Manager, you will:
- Work closely with senior management to set the annual budget, and produce regular forecasts and financial management reports for the board of trustees
- Ensure invoices are raised and settled on time as well as managing staff payroll
- Maintain operational contracts and file all related correspondences
- Manage all leases and contracts for services and equipment
The successful applicant will:
- Have significant demonstrable experience within finance and a similar role
- Be AAT qualified and studying towards financial qualifications
- Have strong IT skills, including Excel
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like you and you're keen to hear more, please do get in touch ASAP!
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted with further information.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partners.