£25k per year + pro-rata
020 7820 7310
25 days ago
16 November 2018
29 October 2018
Harris Hill charity recruiters are working alongside a fascinating and unique organisation to find a special person to join the team as a Finance Assistant on a part-time basis.
This is an amazing charity who specialise in supporting people from all parts of society to travel the world in search of innovative solutions for today's most pressing problems.
They focus on empowering individuals to learn from the world, for the benefit of the UK. In today's fast paced & changing world this concept is more valuable than ever.
About the role
This is a role to assist the Finance Director with payments, reconciliations and financial administration.
About the candidate
The successful candidate will have experience in purchase ledger, book-keeping, computerised accounting systems and financial administration. You will also enjoy working in a small team
Assist the Finance Director as and when required.
Processing invoices on purchase ledger
Reconciliation of control accounts: mainly Bank reconciliation
Filing and financial administration
Skills and Experience
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Experience in purchase ledger
- Experience of reconciling controls (Bank recs)
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency in all aspects of Office 365, particularly excel, and experience of working with databases
- Experience of liaising with, and managing relationships with suppliers and organisations
- Experience of computerized accounting systems (SAGE, QB)
- Experience in financial administration
- Charity accounts (restricted/unrestricted funds)
This will suit someone with a keen attention to detail, an open-mind and an inquisitive personality. You must also be willing to roll up your sleeves and get involved with the team.