£36k - 40k per year
020 7820 7310
over 1 year ago
Harris Hill Charity recruitment are looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner who would like to play a key role in an organisation which stands up for children. The Finance Business Partner will support and drive the Global Programmes division to maximise the impact for children through delivery of efficient financial performance.
As Finance Business Partner you will provide strategic and financial decision support to teams delivering programmes across the UK. You will be responsible for preparing monthly reporting for and lead monthly business reviews with the assigned teams and communicate understanding of financial performance.
In addition you will:
- Focus on strategic Finance requirements of the business, understanding the business model and what this means for Finance and communicate and advocate these priorities to the wider Finance team
- Act as finance counterpart to budget holders, including those in UK regional offices and develop the financial acumen of budget holders
- Identify and evaluate financial risks and opportunities in the department and identify actions to mitigate the risks and exploit the opportunities
- Assist award leads in the creation and review of donor budgets, ensuring cost recovery is adequately included and UK direct costs are correctly factored into donor budgets.
Successful candidates will have solid experience of providing strategic and finance business partnering support across the organisation at all levels within a complex multi-site organisation with both a UK and international focus.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are essential as is the ability to develop awareness of commercial issues and expertise in relevant departments' specific issues. In addition you will have:
- Experience of and ability to understand the interrelationship between different IT systems, and strong Excel skills
- Experience in the preparation of management accounts and involvement in financial planning and budgeting processes
- Strong customer and quality orientation with confidence in operating in a changing environment
- Excellent communication, influencing and relationship skills
- The ability to develop and maintain effective working relations at all levels both within and outside the department.