£50k - 54k per year
about 1 month ago
Harris Hill are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner on a 12 month fixed term contract for this well-established charity based in Central London
The successful candidate will provide high quality business partnering service, by supporting budget holders and decision makers in developing and presenting financial plans, monitoring performance, delivering successful outcomes and reporting those outcomes.
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to financial planning across directorates that have a significant strategic importance focused on delivering results to a very high standard.
To be successful in this assignment you will have proven, relevant business partnering experience in a complex organisation and be able to:
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the activities of the organisation
- Apply financial concepts to the activities of the organisation and explain these to a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrate proficiency in accounting systems and Excel
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Contribute to the improvement of business processes
- Build strong relationships at all levels across directorates.
Salary: £50,000pa - £54,000pa