£42.5k - 45.5k per year
020 7820 7310
over 2 years ago
Calling all Finance Business Partners!!!
We at Harris Hill Charity recruiters would like to speak to you if you are a management accountant looking to do something incredible with your career. Are you an experienced Finance Business Partner? So you are, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a globally-operating NGO that's committed to empowering and supporting children and communities to create long-lasting change.
As Finance Business Partner you will join the Central Finance team and you will support the fundraising team.
As a trusted adviser, you will use your management accounting expertise and communication skills to partner budget holders and senior directors. This is an exciting role as you will be tasked with providing 'real time' financial support and analysis, you will add value that will assist them in their decision making. Critical to your success will be your ability to communicate the messages, to understand your audiences and deliver the information in a clear and user-friendly manner.
It is this mix of analytical skills, commercial understanding and engaging communication abilities that are at the heart of a successful Finance Business Partner.
Specifically, you will:
- Provide meaningful and well-presented financial information and advice to budget holders, enabling them to make good decisions
- Prepare and monitor budgets and provide supporting analysis
- Identify opportunities to improve existing processes and highlight potential financial risks and liabilities
- Help to ensure that monthly, quarterly and year end accounts and reports are completed accurately and on time
As a Finance Business Partner, you will need:
- Financial business partnering experience, with a track record of advising and supporting senior budget holders
- Strong management accounting skills
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret financial information and communicate effectively to stakeholders at all levels
Networking, building relationships and engaging tactfully across cultures is essential to the success of this role.
A recognised accounting qualification (e.g. CIMA part or fully qualified, or equivalent) would be beneficial to your application. It would also be advantageous if you have strong system skills, (including knowledge of SAP but not essential), reporting databases and MS Excel.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Develop your career with a ground-breaking NGO
- Support initiatives that are inspiring and empowering children and communities to create long-lasting change
This is an fantastic opportunity to progress your career in an NGO that makes a genuine difference to people's lives.