£36,434 per year
020 7820 7311
11 months ago
Harris Hill is recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for this Children's Medical Research Charity based in Central London.
- Location: The position has a hybrid working pattern. So, 2 days is required in the office per week in Central London
- Hours: 35 hours a week
- Direct Reports: None
- Salary: 36,434pa
- Pease apply immediately. Interview's w/c 30th August
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Business Partnering Accountant is a strategic role within the finance team. The successful candidate must have the ability to understand the value of the information that is held in the figures. Using this key skill, you will draw out trends, analyse, investigate variances and produce clear and meaningful reports to inform budget holders and decision makers across the business.
The Business Partnering Accountant will be a confident, outgoing communicator who is equally comfortable working on complex financial analyses as they are training staff in the nuances of budgeting and forecasting. This role provides a vital bridge between the finance team and the rest of the charity by demonstrating daily that good financial acumen and fluid financial communication is vital in today's fast paced business planning environment.
The Business Partnering Accountant will report into the Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant, who leads on the execution of the annual planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting cycle. These 2 roles together form the management information side of the finance team.
- Qualified accounting qualification ACCA, ACA, CCAB or CIMA
- Good technical knowledge on all issues relating to charity accounting - FRS102, SORP, VAT, fund accounting, charity trading
- Experience and proven track record of working in a rapidly changing environment, who is comfortable proposing and adapting to change;
- Experience of producing concise, informative and user friendly financial reports to stakeholders (using power BI)
- Experience of proactively initiating and leading discussions with stakeholders to promote enhanced understanding of financial reports and ensure appropriate actions are taken;
- Significant experience of financial modelling using Microsoft Excel and reporting using Power BI