£39.5k per year
about 1 year ago
Harris Hill are recruiting for TWO Finance Business Partners - Donor reporting roles for this international development charity.
One position is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract and the other is permanent.
You will work alongside the Finance Business Partner to support the delivery of timely finance donor reports, provide structured finance technical support and assist with generating monthly management reports.
You will support the finance team in delivering an efficient business partnering function to other teams.
- To provide business partnering and support to teams, including providing technical finance assistance and taking part monthly meetings.
- Assist in the investigation of Budget versus Actual variances as highlighted by budget holders or teams.
- Working with the Finance Business Partner and programme teams, prepare interim and final financial donor reports as they fall due.
- Provide technical support and assistance to budget holders during the annual budget planning process
- Provide support with uploading the approved annual budgets on the accounting system
- Create project and donor codes on the accounting system for new projects/donors
- Working with the Finance Business Partner, deliver accurate and timely comparative management reports to the teams
- International Development Experience is essential
- Experience of working as part of a busy accounting function.
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Experience of Finance Business Partnering
- Experience of working in a grant funded environment
- Extensive experience of project accounting and donor reporting
- Proficiency in the use of Excel and major accounting packages