£42k - 45k per year
020 7820 7311
3 months ago
Harris Hill is recruiting for a Finance Business Partner (Finance Information Manager) position for this children's charity based in Kent.
Position: Permanent fully time
Flexible working: You will be required to work from their offices in Kent at least 2 days a week.
Salary: £42,000pa - £45,000pa
This is a hands-on role supporting the Director of Finance & Resources to develop and appraise management reporting, performance monitoring, service costings, business cases, budgeting, and financial planning across the organisation. The role will also support the Finance Team with day-to-day financial compliance reporting, statutory reporting and Vat Returns where required, as well as financial cover where necessary.
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Financial modelling
- Business Partnering
- Financial planning
- Management reporting
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Production of monthly management reporting packs, commentary and analysis of performance and trends, including statistics and KPI's that support management decision making to various stakeholders.
- Lead in regular financial management reporting meetings with budget holders to further understand variances, forecasting and planned action to mitigate.
- Lead the development of and implement Senior Management dashboard reporting on various management reports, KPIs and statistics across the organisation.
- Supporting the Director of Finance & Resources on the development of financial systems and processes that improve service delivery and quality of management reporting across the charity.
- Improve the reporting and analysis of costing models and Return on Investments appraisals for services and activities across the charity where required. This includes new initiatives, services, and business cases, as well as existing actvities.
- Lead on the annual financial planning cycle, ensuring that budgets and forecasts are produced regularly and on a timely basis, and that they are integrated with operational planning approach.
- Support the Director of Finance & Resources on cash flow and investment reporting and strategic financial planning.