£30.6k - 37.3k per year
020 7820 7319
5 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance Lead on a permanent, part-time basis (3-4 days per week, probably closer to 4) to work with the Head of Finance to provide the organisation with a timely, accurate and relevant financial management service.
Please note, this role is part-time and the salary on show is the FTE.
As Finance Lead, you will:
- Work closely with budget holders and other staff to ensure all incoming and outgoing transactions are correctly recorded
- Use your knowledge of a broad range of organisational operations for the preparation and entry of nominal journals for the formulation of month end accounts
- Prepare and issue other statutory returns and ad hoc reports and statistics in accordance with the agreed timetables
- Supervise the processing and payment of purchase invoices and expenses, ensuring that the appropriate approval and authorisation controls have been fulfilled
The successful applicant will:
- Have demonstrable experience within finance and in a similar role within the charity sector
- Have a recognised accounting qualification or studying towards one
- Have experience in one or more computerised accounting systems
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like you and you're keen to hear more, please do get in touch ASAP!
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted with further information.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partners.