£36k - 40k per year
020 7820 7310
3 months ago
Are you an experienced Charity Finance Manager?
Do you want to be part of an expanding charity were everyone is fully committed to growth and an important cause?
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment would like to draw your attention to a new vacancy we currently managing with a fantastic charity. The organisation does amazing work supporting women to take back control of their lives after suffering domestic abuse.
Due to the sensitive nature of the charity’s work this vacancy is open to women only (exempt under the Equality Act 2010 Schedule 9, Part 1).
Job Title: Finance Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000 per annum
The Finance Manager is responsible for providing accurate financial information to support managers, key budget holders and the board to make decisions.
As an experienced manager you will have experience of financial management, well run administrative systems, have a proven ability to motivate and be part of an effective team.
You will have excellent communication and organisations skills, be proactive and solution focussed.
Financial Management Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee the work of the Finance Officer.
- Oversee the timely operation and upkeep of accounting systems in accordance with financial procedures and ensure the Management Accounts are produced monthly.
- Review all reconciliations carried out by the Finance Officer to ensure completeness.
- Work with the Head of Finance to ensure efficient financial management and planning systems, ensure that financial reports effectively inform business development and fundraising strategies and that the organisation demonstrates value for money across all activities and services.
- Review and analyse financial reports with the Programme Managers, on trends and performance against budget, to inform management decisions and strategic planning processes.
- With the Finance Officer support the Head of Finance, CEO and Trustees to ensure efficient preparation of the annual financial accounts and budget, and the effective production of financial information to support funding bids, tenders and the generation of new income.
If you would like to receive further information for this role, with full details of how to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Belton Bass at Harris Hill on 0207 820 7310. I look forward to speaking with you about this exciting opportunity.